Effective Coaching for New Start-Ups
Coaching is a specialized field of people development which can have a noticeable impact on both employee performance and the achievement of business goals, set targets and objectives.
The need for coaching of young entrepreneurs and start-up businesses is very important and strategic to the growth, development and sustainability of SMEs.
Hence, this book focuses on:
– What ‘Coaching’ really is
– Approaches, Models and Theories
– The Coaching Programme for New Entrepreneurs.
– Understanding Mentoring vs. Coaching
– Professionalism of Coaching
– Evolution of ‘Internal Coaching’ and Development of People in the Workplace
– Great Lessons for Coaches, Mentors and Trainers
Without a doubt, this book (with research approach and case studies of United Kingdom-based businesses) will help professionals ﬁnd their way in the vast topic of supporting business start-ups and coaching.